Manali Shima Tour Package 6 Days
Manali is Hill Station city one of the best populor Hill Station is a union territory in west India, consists of 2 separate areas divided by the Arabian Sea. Daman and Diu is the smallest federal division of India on the mainland. Diu is a small island and mainland village. The Fort of Moti Daman, Diu Fort, and 16th-century churches reflect the territory’s past as a Portuguese colony. In the town of Moti Daman, the Basilica of Bom Jesus Church is known for its gilt altarpiece.
Mount Abu 225 Km away from ahmedabad is also called as Rajasthan Kashmir .
- Pick up from Delhi To Manali .
- Full-Day local sightseeing of Manali
- Full-day sightseeing of Kullu
- Drop to Delhi Airport/railways st
|Mount Abu||Mount Regency|
|Udaipur||Hotel Mukund Villas|
Manali Shimla Tour Packages From Ahmedabad
DELHI - SHIMLA (370KM/8-10 hours):-
Meal:- Dinner only
Arrival in Delhi, pick up from Railway Station /Airport and then depart for Shimla. On arrival check in hotel dinner and overstay at the hotel.
SHIMLA – KUFRI & SHIMLA LOCAL SIGHTSEEING:-
Meal: - Breakfast & Dinner
Today after morning breakfast. Enjoy Full day excursions visiting Shimla & “KUFRI”. India's one of the best holiday paradise Kufri in Shimla is beautifully tucked on an altitude of 2,622 meter, An enjoyable drive through forests and small villages leads to this small but popular station. The Nature Park here is a great attraction. A short trek leads to the Mahasu Peak with breathtaking views Via green valley, Indira Holiday home and Fagu. You can also visit Advance study centre, sankat mochan, and bird park. Enjoy the cool atmosphere of Shimla. Visit Mall, Ridge, Lower Bazaar and famous Kali Temple Apart from this regular sightseeing you can also just relax yourself. You can enjoy a little walk in the jungle. Feel yourself close to nature. After sightseeing back to the hotel for Dinner & Overnight stay.
SHIMLA - KULLU - MANALI (270 kms/ 7-8 Hours) :-
Meal:- Breakfast & Dinner
Today after morning breakfast Check out from the hotel & leave for Manali, Enroute you can visit like Sundernagar lake & Mandi,Kullu Valley, Pandoh dam, Vaishno Devi Temple (Kullu),Beas River, Shimla was one a string of hill stations that the British established to escape from the scorching heat of the plains. The 12 km, crescent shaped ridge on which it is located was first occupied by the British troops, in the early part of the 19th century, during the Anglo-Gurkha War.The little village of Shyamala, a retreat for British officers, soon grew to become the glamorous summer capital of the British, in India.In the evening after arrival check into the hotel.Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
MANALI LOCAL SIGHTSEEING:-
Meal:- Breakfast & Dinner
Today morning our representative will Pick you for local sightseeing of Manali "HADIMBA TEMPLE" Built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway . "CLUB HOUSE" The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day" Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and "VASHIST" Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama. After sightseeing return back to hotel Dinner & overnight stay at Hotel in Manali
- Pick up from Ahmedabad airport / railway station and drop to Ahmedabad airport / railway station by AC Indigo.
- Intercity transfers from: Ahmedabad – Mount Abu – Udaipur
- Accommodation with breakfast for 01 night in Mount Abu.
- Accommodation with breakfast for 02 night in Udaipur.
- Local sightseeing in all the destinations.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the “Cost includes “column.
- Service tax @ 5 % on total billing.